Instrumentation, CAD Drafting, Panel Building, Valves, Stainless Tubing, PLC Programming, HMI Programming, Process Controls, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Motors and Variable Speed Drives, Electrical, Data/Voice cabling, CCTV Cameras, Nuclear Density and Level, Hydraulics, E-House pre-fabricated electrical rooms, Vehicle gates, Belt Scales, Solenoid Panels.
We can provide Instrumentaton and Electrical Resources when you need them.
Book us for a shutdown or down day or call for Emergency Service at any time 24/7.
With Mid North Automation, your projects will be completed, safely and correctly.
Since Mid North Automation was incorporated in 2009, we have continuously provided quality automation solutions. We are authorized Vale and Glencore contractors and have worked at and are indoctrinated at a number of their sites.
Our team has excellent experience in Mining, Manufacturing and Water Treatment. We have access to a variety of industry leading control platforms and equipment to ensure that we can meet your needs. Our designs are conventional, rugged, non proprietary and maintenance friendly.
Instrumentation Technologists, Technicians and Licensed 447A Instrument Techs
Fibre Optic Association, FOA, Certified.
Construction and Maintenance Electricians, 309A Licensed
• Allen Bradley Logix 5000, 500, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, PLC5, MicroLogix, SLC500
• RSView, Factory Talk View ME, SE
• PanelView touchscreen HMI
• Fall Protection / Working at Heights
• Respirator Fit
• ESA Switchroom Safety
• Arc Flash Training
• Underground Common Core
• Radiation Safety Training
• Schneider Magelis touchscreen HMI
• Schneider Modicon, Proworx, Unity, Quantum, Advantys, Momentum
• GE Proficy, Logic Developer, View Developer, RX3i PACSystems PLC, Quickpanel HMI
• Eaton EZ PLC
• Siemens LOGO, S7 PLC
• GE Proficy iFIX
What can we do for you?
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Emergency Service available 24hrs